this is me.
with my burnt face.
not SO burnt
but burnt anyways.
A couple of weeks ago G and I had a HUGE argument about letting Mika be in the kitchen while we are cooking, and I kept telling him: nothing ever happened to any of the kids I babysat while I was cooking. He started talking about this woman we know who got hot boiling water on her arm when she was little. All because she was in the kitchen.
Let's forward 24 hrs.
I was making hash brown and I decided to throw the potatoes into the pan and there was hot oil in there! Little drops of oil JUMPED out of the pan and landed on my face, lip and neck.
In these photos above you can see the marks and in your mind you can imagine G's voice telling me: Wasn't I right???
Happy Wednesday !!!!!