Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Look who's talking

Abu: are you there?

For all of us who live really far away from our families, Skype and other means of communications are the greatest invention on Earth. I don't think I've gone one day without talking to my parents since Mika was born and I love the fact Mika is getting to know his abuelos, tios and primos even living so far away.



Mika loves everything that comes with a cord and has been showing some interest in all the kitchen appliances... We got a new blender, so the old blender (that doesn't work) ended up being in Mika's toy box. He carries the thing like it's a little car... Super funny! 

This is the top part of the batidora (I don't remember the name in English- sorry!)

Next thing you know he'll be opening his own restaurant! :)

1 comment:

  1. It is funny how there are thousands of children's toys and they always gravitate to just regulat household items. My kids always had the best time playing with woode spoons, pots and tupperware. :). I am so happy you are back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete