Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Burn after reading


Once upon a time I used to love reading books. BIG FAT LONG BOOKS. I would read them in a period of 1-3 months... I love reading but I'm not like a fast reader unless it's something that I can't put down coz it's SO good.

I don't have time to read big fat long books now. I'm not interested in anything and I've become SUPER picky as to what I read (same as watching TV, movies, etc.). My night schedule doesn't include reading anymore, as by 11pm I'm super tired and I read one page and I fall sleep.

HOWEVER, I like reading magazine articles. I love GQ magazine (yes, I know it's for guys) as it has amazing stories and articles.  This is my 'reading' place and believe it or not, it's the most peaceful place on my apartment. I know it's unconventional, but it's peaceful

What am I reading? The article is about the pope, and I will start reading about some thing related to that once I'm done reading the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment