Translate

Friday, May 31, 2013

Killing me softly

In 2005 I did something horrible. I didn't kill anybody or hurt someone physically... but what I did was really fucked up. I was in a bad place in my life and I vented on this person who had nothing to do with anything that was going on with me.

Let's forward a couple of years...
I was thinking about this person a lot...
I think in the back of my mind I always felt really bad for what I did. I wanted to say SORRY and repair the damage I caused with my actions. I was really mean. I said horrible things. I acted as if I hadn't known this person at all and in my mind, I had killed someone.

You know the Bible say 'You shalt not kill'. I heard a sermon once about it and it's not just killing a person, like taking this person's life. It's also killing the soul, the spirit, hurting the person with our words, our actions. I felt really bad for what I did.

A few days ago this person requested me as a friend on Facebook.

I don't know if I can mend what I did, but it gave me hope to know this person wanted to be my Facebook friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment