Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2013

I love you, and I like you all the time

There are moments when I want to lock myself in the bathroom for hours and tell Mika to please leave me alone so I can poop ALONE, in PEACE.
I had been a nanny/babysitter for 7 years (continually) when I got pregnant with Mika and I knew what I was getting myself into. Not with a boy... but I knew what to expect.

Mika's not the perfect child. He does things I don't like and as much as I don't like folding my clothes AGAIN after I've sorted all out and he came and destroyed everything, I don't care. I love Mika. He won't be a baby forever and once he gets bigger he'll have to face all the hardships of life. I wanted to raise my children the way I wanted, and that's what I'm doing. I don't feel bad because I have to lay down with him so he can fall sleep at night.... I don't feel bad for not being THE perfect mom so many women pretend to be, or want to be, or think they are.

I love Mika... and though I don't like some things he does: I like him all the time.
He's mine, I'm guiding him and that's enough reason for me to like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment