Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's not a fable

We had people over last night who kept mentioning how the Bible was written by high positioned people and how the 10 commandments are not really commandments, but just guidelines. They also mentioned how the Bible's position on homosexuality is based on how people lived back then.

I know I was rude. I got up from the table and I shut up. I didn't say a word for the rest of the dinner, and I went to clean the dishes. In fact, I cleaned my whole kitchen while they were discussing the teachings from the Bible and a lot of other things.

I BELIEVE what the Bible say.
I BELIEVE that the Bible is God's written word.
I BELIEVE in EVERYTHING the Bible says. Not just one thing- but the WHOLE thing.

May be I should learn how to deal with these feelings when this type of situation comes again...

1 comment: