Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

on morphine

i had to go to the ER yesterday.
yup.
my back pain was SO strong I was crying sitting, standing, bending... whatever i would do it would hurt so bad that by the time Gary came home I had to tell him to take me to the ER. Luckily for us, we live like 1 minute away.

they gave me morphine.
not the whole dose for my weight.
they gave me 1/2 of it.
and i freaked out... actually, the nurse freaked out and they kept me in the ER for 1/2 hour more.
I started calling for my mom, and saying I don't want to die alone.
LOL

the pain medicine they gave me makes me really high, dizzy, and i lose control of my body, which really sucks.

i'm taking it easy- but it's just too hard with a little one.

hopefully, i'll feel better soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope you are feeling better this weekend.

    ReplyDelete