Translate

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Oreo Cookies overdose

The package of Oreo cookies has 30 cookies.
Have you ever counted them? I was surprised yesterday when I wanted one more and there were NONE. It meant, I ate about 25 cookies...

We shared some cookies with Mika, who by 9pm was still up and running wild with a sugar overdose (he ate 2). It took us a lot to calm him down... and he also pooped in the tub, so that slowed the whole 'calming down' time.

I love quiet time with Mika. We sit down on the carpet in his room, grab a couple of books, sing our songs and pray... and then he hugs me and he goes to sleep. I'm with him all day long, but this is the moment I love the most :)

My little man is getting big...

1 comment:

  1. I love the new birthday cake oreos. Yum. I can not keep them in the house because I will eat them all. Not good when I am trying to lose 10 pounds.

    ReplyDelete