Translate

Friday, October 4, 2013

long gone

I don't have much time for blogs or Facebook anymore, so I don't post. I read quite often the people I still follow, and that's about it. With new phases on my son's life come new challenges and new things to do and discover.

we've been on speech therapy since the beginning of June and for the past 2 months we've been traveling for tests as his speech therapist considered appropiate to test him for autism. Big scary word.

his last test was this past wednesday and now we have to wait for the evaluation results... we'll see what the doctor says. She was very nice and told me not to worry, but who knows?

hope you're all having a great fall and the summer was amazing!

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see an update from you. I will be praying for the test results.

    ReplyDelete