Translate

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Nursery work


Ever since I found out I was pregnant I was secretly wishing it could be a girl so I could do all girly things on her room. Lucky for me, Dovakina is a girl and I'm gonna be able to create what I had I had in mind. At the beginning my idea was this:

with the colors we had chosen for her room, but after a couple of days I didn't like this idea anymore. However, I did like another idea where the name is hand stitch in different wooden hoops and each letter has a different design. For Dovakina's name, I chose the fonts from this website and I was so happy to form Dovakina's name and to see the fonts were SO CUTE! 

I chose to start with an easy letter in order to make the whole hoops. If I don't like it, then I can work  on something else and just look for other ideas. But so far... it's getting too cute. The letter I used was the letter L which will be in Dovakina's real name. You'll find out the name soon... :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment