Translate

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Weary ...

24 weeks 

I always wanted to have a girl and every single day that passes by I dream about all the things I'll do with you, how I will teach you to knit and color, how we'll sat down to sew together. I dream about the mess we'll make while cooking, or how we'll fight when you want your way and I want my way... But I just can't wait for you to be here with us.

I hate being pregnant. I hated being pregnant with Mika and I hate when I hear women say: OMG! I loved being pregnant. My pregnancy sucks and the sooner it's all done, the better. I have gained ONLY 6 lbs. which is so great and I'm so thankful for that. According to my NP I'll be able to be down my pre-pregnancy weight once the baby is born.

Everything is taking shape with the hoops. I've finished the hoop with the letter L and I will start with the rest of the letters. 3 more... thanks God!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment