Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Gary and Dina

What is more romantic than getting married on Valentine's Day???

(Gary had the honor of walking her down the aisle,I had the honor of being Her matron of Honor
and Mika had the honor of being a sort-of ring bearer)

Congrats to Dina and Jon!!!

For those of you who know little about me, Dina and I have been friends since 1995 and she's definately my oldest friend! It was a magical wedding and we were so happy to be part of is... the 4 of us (as baby L was also part inside my huge belly).
It was the 1st time I took part on a bridal party and I was more than happy to be there for her very special day. I can tell she dreamed with this day all her life and everything was perfect... just the way she wanted it to be.
For those of you who want to check out the dress, you can go here.
The veil she wore was handmade and it looked BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Her bouquet was made by a very special lady (I can't tell you about her, though) who did the whole flower arrangement and everything was just beautiful and magical...


an extremely lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment