Translate

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

the weight of the matter


OMG- I am SO BIG!!!!!

I decided to take another photo w/ my belly last night (even though I do it on Thursdays) because I could see how big the belly was. I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow and it really looks like I'm about to pop any time soon. Well... that's kinda true. Mika was born at 36 weeks so we're expecting baby L to be born a little earlier so I can have my birthday and can have her OWN birthday.

Things are not ready for the baby to be born. Her room is still a mess and the letters, you might wonder, are nowhere to be finished. For those of you who didn't know, we were w/o heat for 3 weeks and we just got it fixed yesterday. Our electric bill from Jan-Feb was twice as expensive and we just wanna kill ourselves! Everything is money, which of course, it's stressfull when we have so much going on.

On a positive note, my bag for the hospital is ready. I have newborn clothes and a bunch of other things I need for baby L. God had been blessing us ever since we got pregnant with Mika. We've spent very little $ on clothes for him (just shoes) and we just received a bunch of boxes from friends and acquaintances with clothes for baby L. There was stuff that was just NWT!!! It was UNBELIEVABLE!!!

We're looking into cloth diapering... big challenge for us, but with everything that's going on at the moment we feel the need to reduce our spending on diapers. They go to the TRASH and I feel we're just wasting too much money on diapers. Mika's been on size 6 diapers since he's 18 months old and he wears a very expensive night-time diaper (that only comes on packs of 54). I'm not 100% in the mood to cloth diaper, but I know it's necessary. We'll see how it goes... I've found a good deal on Craigslist around my area, so I'll see how that works. 


No comments:

Post a Comment