Translate

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Nope.


Every single month is the same story: my period is late, or is it?  I don't keep track of it, so I don't really know whether I had it or not, or when I'm supposed to expect it. 
I hate this situation every single month, but at the time being that's what I'm gonna have to experience for a while until we figure out a better way to birth control.

I read how some women are going the 'old' method as they don't want to use drugs/hormones. I had an IUD 2 years ago and I was a totally different person. I won't get that thing in my body ever again. NO WAY! But it was convenient... even though it hurt like hell and I bled the whole time. 

Anyway, long story short: I got my period. I was relieved, but sad. I just had a baby 8 months ago!!! But I don't know... the thought of not having another one is sad. We talk about another baby, so may be some day in the future we decide to make that talk reality, but for now... thanks God for my super heavy, super painful period.

No comments:

Post a Comment