Translate

Thursday, May 14, 2015

1st bday

Smash cake courtesy of Betty Crocker... LOL 

Leah turned one like 2 weeks ago (OMG! She's already ONE!) and there were many things I planned on doing for her special day; however, a sciatica attack ruined 98% of the plans so I had to find other things to do. We did the smash cake on her actual bday, and then we had a small party on Saturday.

Bday cake courtesy of Betty Crocker, as well :)

I didn't want to waste my time and $ on a cake, so I just made something very simple: went to the store, Betty Crocker vanilla cake mix, some frosting, peaches, and sprinkles... and tadaaaaaaaaa! We had a bday cake!

Pinapple designed dress by MilArt Marroquin
(on Youtube)

I decided she would wear a special dress for her party so I spent about 2-3 months working on this dress, which turn out SO beautiful!!! I seriously love how the dress came out and how gorgeous she looked in it!




No comments:

Post a Comment